1. INFORMATION THAT WE COLLECT FROM YOU
1.1 When you register on or submit enquiries to DYDX.Digital you may be asked to provide certain information about yourself including your name and contact details. We may also collect information about your usage of our website as well as information about you from messages you post to the website and email or letters you send to us. DYDX protects your personal data in line with applicable South African laws and our data privacy policies. We also take appropriate technical measures to protect your data against unauthorised or unlawful processing, and against accidental loss, destruction, damage, alteration, disclosure or access.
2. USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
2.1 Your information will enable us to contact you when necessary concerning your query. We will also use and analyze the information we collect so that we can administer, support, improve and develop our services.
3. DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
3.1 Unless required to do so by law, we will not share, sell or distribute any of the information you provide to us without your consent or use your data for any purpose other than the reason we collected it originally.
4.1 Cookies are small amounts of information which we store on your computer. They also allow us to monitor website traffic and to personalize the content of the site for you. You may set up your computer to reject cookies, however, if you do, you may not be able to use certain features of our site.
5. SECURITY AND DATA RETENTION
5.1 We keep your data only for as long as is necessary. Our records management and retention policies and procedures ensure that personal data are deleted after a reasonable time, in line with these criteria:
- We retain your data as long as we have an ongoing relationship with you (in particular, if you have an account with us).
- We retain your data for as long as needed in order to comply with our global legal and contractual obligations.
- We employ security measures to protect your information from access by unauthorised persons and against unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction and damage.
7.1 All comments, queries and requests relating to our use of your information are welcomed and should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org